The K-ISS™ single and double mechanical seal’s combine the best features of several sealing options into one cost-effective alternative. Our mechanical seal use zero water under normal conditions while providing maintenance free running for extended periods.
- Fits into existing parts, no modifications required on the impeller, seal adaptor, shaft sleeve, frame plate liner or frame plate insert
- Just as simple as a gland or expeller seal to set up but requires less maintenance
- Incorporates a slurry-free zone to improve sealing, the only part in contact with slurry is the seal adaptor
- Can cope with high suction pressures while remaining leak free, the water flush pressure is automatically adjusted by the constant flow control valve in the system
- Available in both single and double seal options
- Added features of the double seal allows no dilution or leakage of product, even at end of life