The WEG CFW-09 Series of Variable Speed Drives incorporate the world’s most advanced technology in drives for three-phase AC induction motors.
- Power range: 1.1 to 1,100kW
- Power Supply Voltage: 220-230V, 380-480V, 500-600/690V
- Vectrue Technology, this technology was developed by WEG and provides the following advantages:
– V/F or Vector Control modes.
– True Flux Vector Control in either open or close loop vector.
– True Open Loop Vector Control with high torque and fast dynamic response.
– Self-turning for automatic drive set-up to match the drive of the motor and load in vector modes.
- Optimal Braking
- High Performance RISC 32 bit microprocessor
- Vector and Scalar Control with selection by parameter
- Detachable SMART keypad with dual display (LCD and LED)
- Variable and Constant Torque ratings
- Degree of Protection NEMA 1 / IP20
- Compact Design
- Simplified installation and programming
- Oriented start-up
- Through surface mounting option
- On/Off-line PC programming with SuperDrives software
- DCbus connections available
- Fieldbus network communication. Profibus DP or DeviceNet (optional). Modbus RTU (built-in)
- COPY Function
- Multi-Speed Function
- Overlapping PID Regulator
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Metering/Processing Pumps
- Vibratory Feeders
- Dynamic Separators
- Cement Ovens
- Roller Tables
- Overhead Cranes/Cranes
- Presses/Lathes/Milling Cutters
- Cutting Lines