Soft-Starters are electronic starters designed to accelerate, decelerate and protect three-phase induction motors, controlling the voltage applied on the motor.
- The SSW-05 Plus Micro Soft-Starters with DSP control (Digital Signal Processor) have been designed to supply an excellent performance during starting and stopping electric motors with excellent cost/benefit ratio.
- The SSW-05 Plus Micro Soft-Starters are compact, optimizating the space in electrical panels and incorporates all protections for the driven motor.
- NOTE: SSW Soft-Starters Series were designed for exclusively industrial or professional use.
- Current: 3 to 85A
- Voltage: 220 to 575V
- Built-in By-pass
- DSP control
- Remote HMI (optional)
- Built-in motor protections
- Reduction of stress on couplings and other transmission devices during starting (gear boxes, sheaved)
- Extended lifetime of motor and mechanical components/aprts due to reduced mechanical shocks
- Easy operation, programming and maintenance
- Simple electrical wiring
- Operation in ambient up to 55C
- Bladed Vacuum Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Crusher (Unloaded Starts)
- Screw Compressors (Relief Start)
- Cellulose Refiners
- Axial Fans (Low Inercia and Low Load)