SSW07/08 Soft-Starter, with DSP (Digital Signal Processor) control, designed to provide great performance at motor starts and stops with an excellent cost-benefit relation.
- Easy set up it simplifies start-up activities and daily operation.
- SSW07/08 Soft-Starter(17 to 412A) with built–in-by-pass providing a reduction in size and energy savings.
- SSW07/08 Soft-Starter is compact, contributing to the optimization space in electric panels. SSW07/08 Soft-Starter incorporates several electric motor protections.
- Built-in-By-pass (up to 820A)
- 220-575V, 50/60Hz input power supply (universal voltage)
- Control power supply: 110-240Vac, 50/60Hz
- Start Cycle: 300% of full load current during 30 seconds, 10 starts per hour with ventilation kit (45A to 200A). 300% of full load current during 30 seconds, 3 starts per hour without ventilation kit (45A to 200A).
- Ambient: 131F (55C), 3300ft (1000M) altitude, 90% non-condensing humidity
- 3 Isolated digital inputs
- 2 Outputs relays with NO contacts, 240V/1A, programmable functions
- Initial voltage adjustment (30%…90%)
- Acceleration ramp time 1…40s
- Deceleration ramp time: OFF…40s
- Current limitation adjustment: 150%…450%
- Communication: Modbus RTU-RS232 and Modbus RTU-RS485
- Communication: Device Net and Profibus DP via MFW01 gateway
- Protective Features: motor overload, phase sequence, motor phase loss, locked rotor, thyristors overload and overcurrent, heatsink overtemperature, external fault, open by-pass contact, frequency out of range, electronic supply undervoltage.
- Built-in EMC filter (Class A)
- High Start Duty – 3 controlled phases for SSW07
- Light Start Duty – 2 controlled phases for SSW08
- Low Inertia Blowers
- Low Inertia Fans